Based in Ft. Lauderdale Florida, Headhunter an ISO Certified 9001:2008 company, manufactures sanitation systems and plumbing products for a variety of applications.
Founded in 1982 to provide marine plumbing services to the yachting community of South Florida, we quickly grew into manufacturing. Our first patented product, developed in the mid 1980’s, gained notoriety for reliability and trouble free operation. It’s known today as the Royal Flush Classic toilet and was the first marine toilet to ever include a five-year warranty. Over the past 20 years our product line has expanded to include:
- Water filtration systems
- Water pressure systems
- Tank Level Indication
- More Toilets
- Wastewater collection and transfer systems
- Sewage Treatment Plants and Systems
- Electrical Controls
- Complete integrated systems engineered for your application
Today our products can be found far beyond the gleaming interiors of luxury yachts where we started. Headhunter toilets and sanitation solutions are found on:
- Offshore supply boats, tugboats, workboats and push boats
- Commercial fishing vessels
- Live-a-board scuba and ecotourism excursion vessels
- Mini and ultra luxury cruise ships
- Mobile and fixed offshore structures for the oil industry
- Domestic and foreign navies
- Floating casinos
- Luxurious containerized mobile restrooms
- Trailers, recreational vehicles, and luxury motorhome conversion buses
- And even the drawbridges around Florida.
Today the sun never sets on Headhunter. From Turkey to Taiwan, New Zealand to New England, from the Maldives to Maine, Chile to Finland, somebody is riding a Royal Flush. Our satisfied customers come from over thirty-five countries.
Please contact us for the name of the Headhunter sales representative closest to you.