Tank Sentry - Fluid Level Monitors
Our programmable fluid level monitors provide reliable and accurate Tank level indication. There are no moving parts to foul, or electrical components inside the tank. Unaffected by floating solids or stray current, Tank Sentry is the ideal solution for the toughest of fluid level monitoring assignments.
All Tank Sentries operate on 12- 32 volt DC power. With a few simple adjustments they are capable of monitoring tanks from 6 inches to 6 feet deep, right out of the box.
All models have 10% incremental LED displays. All units include a monitor panel, 30 feet per tank of shielded 18/3 wire, 1 SYM-2Q sensor module per tank, 10 feet of urethane tubing per tank, 1 TPA-1250 1-1/4” tank penetration assembly per tank, and 3 heat shrink wire connectors. Installation accessories such as extra wire, mounting flanges, and pump relays are sold separately.
Control Panels - Custom Control Panels
- No electrical or moving parts in contact with fluid
- Simple calibration for tanks from 6”(152mm) - 108”(2.7m)
- Programmable alarms with mute switch
- Programmable pump controls
- Constant precise tank status information
- Models for sewage, water, diesel, and other fluids
- Easily combined with onboard computer systems
- Input DC Voltage 10V - 60V
- Signal 0.95-6.80 VDC
- Current 500mA Per Tank
- Tank Fitting Required 1 -1/4” FPT Or SAE-Flange
- Switch Capabilities
- Remote Alarm 3 Amps DC, Ron<300Ω, ts>250ms
- Pump Control 3 Amps DC, Ron<300Ω, ts>250ms
- Approvals UL Listed
Tidal Wave electrical control panels are designed to simplify the installation of our treatment system's electrical components and other accessories that may be required.
Headhunter's Custom Control Department has the capability to design and assemble virtually any custom control panel design imaginable. Many OEM's take advantage of our unique capability to significantly simplify their installations by combining our Tank Sentry fluid level controls with PLC's motor controllers, and motor starters, in a wide variety of enclosures. All custom control panels include detailed AutoCAD documentation of wiring and control logic.
- PLC logic controller integration
- Built in motor controllers and motor starters
- Custom engraving and panel colors
- True plug and play integration dquo;(557.22mm)H