The Mako 1 is an aggressive solids handling diaphragm pump constructed of a lightweight corrosion resistant aluminum alloy. This pump is ideal for sewage, gray water, and bilge applications on vessels where space is a premium. Its' solids handling and self-priming properties make it ideal for transferring waste from holding tanks into our sewage treatment systems. All pumps are equipped with 1-1/2 inch hose barbs for fast, easy installation.
- FAST 9 US GPM/ 34 LPM
- RUGGED Neoprene diaphragm & valves, aluminum alloy pump body
- AGGRESSIVE Passes up to 1/2" (13mm) solids
- LIGHTWEIGHT 45 lbs (20 kg)
- SELF PRIMING Lifts up to 9' (2.7m), discharge to 15' (4.5.m)
- EASY INSTALLATION 1-1/2" ID hose attachments in & out of pump
- Dimensions 18 ½”(470mm)L-13 ½”(343mm)W-11 ½”(292mm)H