2” Composite Vortex Sewage Pump
THR - Thresher Discharge Pumps
- Composite pump body & impeller, 316 SS pump shaft & seal
- Passes solids up to 1-1/4” diameter
- 2" NPT (Tapered Thread) stainless steel reinforced Suction & Discharge
- Max discharge of 30’ (9m)
- Max flow of 60 GPM (227 lpm))
- 40 lbs (18 kg)y
- Requires flooded suction
- TEFC Washdown motor standard- other IP-56 and explosion proof options available.
- Dimensions 16 7/8” (428.625mm)L- 9 3/8”(238.125mm)W- 8 ¼”(209.55mm)H
- Direct Replacement For BSTR-AC and all BSTR Pumps
are perfect for applications involving holding tanks, gray water tanks, or discharge from sewage treatment systems, the Thresher is designed to thrash through wastewater. The marine composite pump body and impeller slurries waste, passes large solids, and runs dry without damage. The 316 stainless steel shaft and mechanical seal provides years of dry, trouble free service.
THR-HMX – Thresher Pumps
with THR-HMX slower RPM motors are used in all TidalWave HMX Sewage Treatment Systems to provide continuous sewage circulation and maceration.
THRESHER Pump InfoSheet & Exploded View