The Royal Flush line of marine toilets are ideal for commercial and military applications because of their optimum water consumption effective odor control and simple installation. Utilizing pressurized water, jet maceration and small diameter discharge piping, the Royal Flush alternative saves weight, reduces installation labor, maintenance costs, and increases crew comfort.
Whether it's mini cruise ships, casino boats, dinner cruise vessels, high speed ferries, Alaskan commercial fishing boats, Naval Academy patrol vessels, navy cruisers, or even the latest jet-drive offshore crew-boats bound for Nigeria; Royal Flush has been the dependable solution day after day, year after year.
Royal Flush Commercial Superbowl & NeoClassic Stations
- Small diameter discharge piping
- Reliable jet macerator operation
- Lightweight alternative to bulky vacuum collection systems
- Available in patented non-electric HydroVac systems
- Low volume flush reduces MSD size
The Royal Flush Commercial Bravo & Espresso Station includes an open front seat, vented loop, and mounting hardware. This model is ideal for commercial fishing and charter boats. Models for disabled persons are available on special request
*Commercial Bravo model featured in photo
- Inlet = 1 inch - 26mm flex hose
- Outlet = Pipe Size (1-1/2 inch I.D. 50mm O.D.), Hose Size (1-7/8/ inch I.D.)
- Note: Part # Below are discontinued contact Headhunter for updated Part#s
- CSBS-0-M Commercial SBS w/Momentary Push Button Switch
- CSBS-0-TS Commercial SBS w/Touch Switch
- CNCS-0-M Commercial NeoClassic Station w/Momentary Push Button Switch
- CNCS-0-TS Commercial NeoClassic Station w/Touch Switch
Simple design, proven performance, and rugged reliability have made Royal Flush the ideal solution for the rigorous demands of the commercial market. Whether it's mini cruise ships, casino boats, dinner cruise vessels, Navy Cruisers, or even the latest jet-drive offshore crew-boats bound for Nigeria; Royal Flush has been the dependable solution day after day, year after year.